Devnology Podcast 017 - Zef Hemel on Mobl
In this episode an interview with Zef Hemel about mobl - a domain specific language for creating mobile applications. Mobl came about as part of Zef's PhD about the design and implementation of domain-specific languages. We talk about mobile application development and discuss the design and use of mobl. Zef also briefly explains the toolstack that is used to create mobl.
Follow Zef on twitter: @Zef
Links for this podcast:
- mobl, a language designed specifically to rapidly develop mobile (web) applications.
- WebDSL (pronounced "Web Diesel"), a domain-specific language for building web applications.
- The Spoofax language workbench
- Zef's blog is on Zef.me
- His list of publications through research.org (another WebDSL application).
- TU Delft Technical Reports can be found on http://swerl.tudelft.nl/bin/view/Main/TechnicalReports
This podcast was published on 24-04-2011 and lasts for 01:02:16 minutes