Devnology Podcast 019 - The Software Improvement Group
In this episode we speak with Joost Visser and Per John of the Software Improvement Group (SIG). We talk about the process and measurements they use to analyze and monitor the quality of the software projects for their clients. Joost and Per explain the different types of services the SIG provides, and we discuss different quality attributes and metrics for software.
Audio post-production by @Mendelt.
Links for this podcast:
- The SIG homepage is on http://www.sig.eu
- The SIG started as a spin-off of the Dutch National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI).
- More on the SIG Maintainability Model
- The ISO/IEC 9126 model for software quality
- Paper: 'Quantifying the Analyzability of Software Architectures' By Eric Bouwers (SIG/TU Delft), Jose Pedro Correia (SIG), Arie van Deursen (TU Delft),
Joost Visser (SIG), To be published at: 9th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA), 20-24 June 2011
- Other research papers are available on http://www.sig.eu/en/Research
This podcast was published on 22-06-2011 and lasts for 01:03:16 minutes