Devnology Podcast 026 - Joshua Kerievsky
For this episode we recorded an interview with Joshua Kerievsky. Joshua is an early pioneer and expert in eXtreme Programming, an author and regular speaker and founder and CEO of Industrial Logic. We talk about patterns, refactoring, e-learning and some of the principles of Lean Startup.
You can follow him in twitter via @joshuakerievsky.
Links for this podcast:
- Book: Refactoring to Patterns, Joshua Kerievsky, 2004.
- Industrial Logic elearning albums
- Book: Design Patterns, Gamma, Helm, Johnson & Vlissides (the 'gang of four'), 1994
- Book: Refactoring, Martin Fowler, 1999
- Book: Test Driven Development: By Example, Kent Beck, 2002
- Presentation: The Limited Red Society, Joshua Kerievsky, 2010
- Book: Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose, Tony Hsieh, 2010
- Book: The Lean Startup, Eric Ries, 2011
- Presentation: Continuous Deployment, Timothy Fitz, 2009
- Book: The Four Steps to the Epiphany, Steven Blank, 2005
This podcast was published on 06-03-2012 and lasts for 59:42 minutes