Devnology Podcast 050 - Scott Wlaschin
This episode features an interview with Scott Wlaschin. Scott has over 20 years experience in software development, design and architecture, covering all aspects of business software. He is the creator of the popular F# web site, fsharpforfunandprofit.com, and has done many F# presentations at conferences and user-groups around the world. Follow Scott on twitter: @ScottWlaschin
Links for this podcast:
- Scott's blog is fsharpforfunandprofit.com
- Presentation: Functional Design Patterns. From the BuildStuff conference 2014.
- Uncle bob wrote this blogpost about it
- Presentation: From NDC 2014 'Domain Modelling with the F# type system'.
- The F# Foundation is on fsharp.org
- Presentation: Here's where Dean Wrampler talks about Anemic domain models
- Book: The Design of Everyday Things, Don Norman. (Revised and Expanded Edition, 2013)
- Book: Design for the Real World: Human Ecology and Social Change, Victor Papanek, 2005
- Book: The Little Schemer, Felleisen and Bibby, 1995 (4th edition)
This podcast is in English - Deze podcast is in het Engels
This podcast was published on 20-07-2015 and lasts for 58:14 minutes